The database provides access to the worldwide literature on all aspects of motor vehicle design, construction and manufacturing.
A large part (more than 50%) of the database is made up of ‘grey literature’ - reports, technical papers, company information and academic theses. The other articles are mostly from journals.
Further informations can be found in database DKF Automotive Industry.
- Internal combustion engines (fuel mixture, combustion processes, exhaust gases)
- Vehicle components (electric and electronic equipment)
- Vehicle operations (safety, driving behaviour, maintenance, testing, environmental aspects)
- Materials engineering (materials, fuels, corrosion, tribology)
- Design engineering (vehicle design and manufacture)
- Standardisation and legislation
Number of records: 317.734
Years covered: from 1974